Warning: preg_match(): Unknown modifier '2' in /home/bccourt/public_html/scripts/browsercheck.php on line 665
How to file Small Claims
How to file an Eviction
Pay Your Tickets Online
The records custodian for records in the custody of the Clerk of Court is:

Tina Wallace
Clerk of Court
Bastrop City Court
P. O. Box 391
Bastrop, LA 71220
FAX: (318) 283-3386

CIVIL DIVISION       Click here for Downloadable Forms

City Court of Bastrop serves all of Wards 3 and 4 of Morehouse Parish. Civil lawsuits up to $15,000, Small Claims up to $5,000 amd Evictions.

Where do you file a suit?

Please come to City Court of Bastrop, located at 202 East Jefferson, Bastrop, LA, or you may mail your suit to P.O. Box 391, Bastrop, LA 71220. Forms can be downloaded from here and a filing fee deposit is required. If you have questions, please call the court at 318-283-0257.


The time period to appeal judgement or ask for a new trial is 10 days.

Small Claims are not a suit of record and cannot be appealed. Criminal or Traffic appeals are filed in Fourth District Court. Civil appeals are filed in Second Circuit Court of Appeal.

Click here for Small Claims information

Bastrop City Court, 202 East Jefferson, Bastrop, LA
(p) 318-283-0257
(f) 318-283-3386

Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Court only accepts Cash or Money Orders.
Please make money orders out to "BASTROP CITY COURT"